Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super-Fat Tuesday

Whether your party last night was political or Mardi Gras style, mine was better. I got 7 full hours of sleep. After a few weeks of insomnia, it was fabulous.



Speaking of super-fat - anyone want to do boot camp with me? I just signed up for another 4 week session. Just 3 days a week this time. 5:30 a.m. http://www.bayareabootcamp.com/ After one 4 week session my skinny jeans are getting loose; and as painful as it is to get up at 5, it's wonderful to work out and shower by the time my kids wake up. Now that's got to be motivation to give it a shot.

5 comments:

Susie said...

Wow Mindy!! I'm so proud of you. Wish I could join you but I'm a little too far for that. Love you!! Susie P.s. I get to buy you a new pair of skinny jeans!!

Monica said...

Allred, you have such a beautiful family! It has been so much fun looking through your blog- it sounds like you are doing great! I am jealous about the boot camp/skinny jeans. I was fine until baby number 3, and now I can't seem to lose any weight. It's been almost 2 years and I still look 6 months pregnant. I wish you lived in Logan, I would definately go with you!!!

slymer said...

I WISH!! However, I live in Las Vegas and my baby is still up every 2 hours!! Pretty much like insomnia..

birdie said...

OK, so I'm a blog stalker. I haven't left comments on your blog, but I have in spirit. No more! I'm here and I'm letting you know it's all comments from here on out.

Sorry no boot camp for me. My buns can barely drag themselves out of bed as it is.

Alysha said...

You must be a bit insane because even if I did live nearby, no way could I get out that early. I am seriously impressed. Way to go on the need for new skinny jeans-you are doing awesome! :)