Okay, that has got to be the cutest things ever!! To see Ava ice skating and then having Lilly copy her twirling. So cute! Yes, I have the cutest grandchildren!!
What a fun trip! I miss you as my visiting teach! O.k I was wondering if you have the contact info of the girl in the ward that does music group in the morning for the kids? Can you email me? I would love to start that but need help! If you know any of the songs and where to find them let me know!jenran22@hotmail.com
Elder Nielson, tiene una hermosa fmilia lo felicito y gracias por compartir conmigo su alegria. Niñas su padre fue un excelente misionero, gran ejemplo para sus compañeros. Saludos manda mi esposa, una brazo amigo, te quiero mucho. Con cariño, Wladimir Valenzuela
LOVE it! So cute. Love the new template too. So I'm going to be home for easter - just for two days, but would love to see you! Are you going to be around??
It was so much fun to see you last week-even if it was only for an afternoon! Those girls are so darling and that picture is to die for. We miss you already and can't wait to see you again-hopefully sooner than later!
9 comments:
Okay, that has got to be the cutest things ever!! To see Ava ice skating and then having Lilly copy her twirling. So cute! Yes, I have the cutest grandchildren!!
i lalala love that tongue out picture!
What a fun trip! I miss you as my visiting teach! O.k I was wondering if you have the contact info of the girl in the ward that does music group in the morning for the kids? Can you email me? I would love to start that but need help! If you know any of the songs and where to find them let me know!jenran22@hotmail.com
I LOVE the twirling! That is so amazingly cute...I love little girls!
Elder Nielson, tiene una hermosa fmilia lo felicito y gracias por compartir conmigo su alegria.
Niñas su padre fue un excelente misionero, gran ejemplo para sus compañeros.
Saludos manda mi esposa, una brazo amigo, te quiero mucho.
Con cariño, Wladimir Valenzuela
LOVE it! So cute. Love the new template too. So I'm going to be home for easter - just for two days, but would love to see you! Are you going to be around??
It was so much fun to see you last week-even if it was only for an afternoon! Those girls are so darling and that picture is to die for. We miss you already and can't wait to see you again-hopefully sooner than later!
I'm so jealous! I love Park City. It make me think of our little trip this past summer.
It makes me miss SLC :(
should i be offended you came to utah AGAIN without calling me????
Post a Comment