Friday, October 17, 2008

New Lens

My friend Jane got me completely fixated on this new lens for my camera. Every time I took a picture, I wished I had the lens. Somehow, I got it in my mind that I would become a master photographer if only I had that lens. Well, it turns out it's pretty cheap, so I ordered it and waited impatiently for the lens to arrive on my doorstep. I was like Ralphie checking the mail each day for his secret decoder ring from Little Orphan Annie.

And...it came today! Here is the very first picture taken on the lens. I've got some practicing to do, but so far I'm in heaven.


We took this picture on our Canon 20D. The lens is the f/1.8 from Canon. This lens should work on all DSLR's from Canon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BTW... Tyler took this picture... not that it matters... :)

Tyler

Melissa said...

Which lens/brand is it?

I've been thinking of getting a 50mm fixed lens for my Nikon and I'm wondering if I should get it.

Elise said...

What camera, and what lens? We have a cannon. Me want me want! :)