the pegged pants were a great touch!
So awesome. Love your husbands vans and mullet. And is that a banana clip in your hair?You wanna know the really scary part? These styles are still totally hip here in West Valley Phoenix. Especially the mullets. Get me out of here!
Oh, my goodness, I'm dying over here. You guys are AWESOME a la 1980's. Sigh.
I bet you were the murderer, that mysterious 80s ensemble has murder written all over it.
Love it! So fun...except I think I had that dress.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
the pegged pants were a great touch!
So awesome. Love your husbands vans and mullet. And is that a banana clip in your hair?
You wanna know the really scary part? These styles are still totally hip here in West Valley Phoenix. Especially the mullets. Get me out of here!
Oh, my goodness, I'm dying over here. You guys are AWESOME a la 1980's. Sigh.
I bet you were the murderer, that mysterious 80s ensemble has murder written all over it.
Love it! So fun...except I think I had that dress.
Post a Comment