Sunday, March 16, 2008

How long 'til November?



I finished "Time Traveler's Wife" this week. LOVED IT! I rarely get emotional when I read, but I think I cried for the last 100 pages of this book.

My problem is that I can't get enough of Henry and Clare. I can't get into my new book, which is supposedly marvelous, because I think about them constantly. I know this is probably a sign that I should get a life, but whatever. Good thing they're coming out with a movie this November, staring Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams. How dreamy is that?

6 comments:

Sherine said...

Oh I'm so behind on reading... (as you may have noticed from my 'still on my nightstand.' Maybe I'll get to this one before november...

Natalee Maynes said...

This is hilarious and totally makes me want to read the book despite it's inappropriateness for ward book club! Nice to know there are so many other hopeless romantics around! :)

Carrie Hellewell said...

I just finished it too! We need to talk because I can't stop thinking about them either. I loved it. Such a good book!

angie said...

i read it - it is so sad! let's have a mini discussion! let's definitely go to the movie!

Jen Mo said...

i'm totally going to fly down so we can all see it together! i cried both times that i read it!

Susie said...

Wow! I can't wait to read this book. It is always great to hear of a new great love story. I'm reading a 600 page love story "Valley of Decisions" , a great story.