Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Disney World



We had such a fun spring break at Disney World last week. We made it to all 4 parks, braved the insane crowds, ate junk food to our hearts content, and walked it off. My dad wore a pedometer and figured we were averaging about 12 miles a day. I think I carried Lilly for about half of that.

The most exciting thing about the week is that both girls are now tall enough to ride the roller coasters with us. Lilly was just shy of the 40" mark, so we filled her shoes with napkins. She still needed a boost, so I folded napkins and hid them under her curly hair and it did the trick. Good thing, because that girl is a thrill seeker and LOVED it. She almost blew her cover the first time when the worker on Soarin' measured her and said she was tall enough. She smiled and announced "I got more napkins!"


This picture was taken the first day when the kids still loved each other.



On the train at Animal Kingdom. We never got a picture with all 4 of us looking at the camera.



After their first ride on Splash Mountain.



At the princess lunch. Ava wanted to see what kind of shoes the princesses were wearing, in true girlie fashion.


1 comment:

jane maynard said...

ava looks so old in all these pictures...where does the time go?!?!