Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Visit From The Leprechauns


Those crazy leprechauns paid us a visit on St. Patrick's day, making all sorts of trouble. They overturned the furniture and messed up the couch. Ava thought that they messed up my bed, but no, I just didn't make it. Fortunately, coins and candy spilled out of their pockets in the process.

In related news, I was reminiscing about our trip to Ireland when I was barely pregnant with Ava and feeling all sorts of sick. On our first day we went to kiss the Blarney Stone. We joked about how our baby would be born with the gift of gab. I was walking around Target remembering this, when Ava put her fingers on her head and announced quite loudly, "Look! I'm a horny guy!"


Here I am kissing the Blarney Stone. I cannot look at this picture without cringing over the number of germs and shaking over the large drop below. The guy in the slicker and those rusty bars are the only thing keeping me from falling to certain death.

1 comment:

maegan said...

Dang those leprechauns! We weren't spared their trouble either...Left green footprints on our wall and stole all our gold! Little punks.