Summer went by way too fast and ever since school started, I've felt the need to grab every little last piece of summer. I've been accomplishing this primarily by spending most of my free hours by the pool. We spent labor day at the beach with friends from church and Ty and I even went boogie boarding. Yep, in the COLD Santa Cruz ocean.
Tonight there is something in the air - something that feels and smells like fall. And for a moment, I caught myself getting excited. I'm just about ready to let go to the summer dream, but I'm still crossing my fingers that this warm weather holds out. Just a few more weeks please!
3 comments:
I have always wondered about Santa Cruz-did you like it? It looks that way!
Well, we are already missing you and hope to see you sooner than later. :)
I hear ya. It does feel like there's something in the air. Fall is coming and summer is on its way out. Looks like you guys had a good summer and I'm way impressed that you got into the ocean! That water is freezing summer or not.
I love this time of year - where we can still hold onto summer a bit but look forward to cozy, comforting fall!
Post a Comment