Shut up! I know that is what Susie would say, but seriously shut up. Really jealous right now but so happy that you guys are having a fabulous time!
stinker.
at least i get to see dancing with the stars tonight! ha!
That is awesome.
i don't know...we did have cereal again with - here's the kicker - strawberries...
Blerg. I didn't even have breakfast this morning.
Yes, well I had a view of the laundry and got cheerios chucked at me... honey nut even. Beat that!
So very fun! My favorite thing to do on a warm night in Rome- lots of gelato and people watching on the spanish steps.
JEALOUS!
Stunning!But what was on your plates? Please tell me it was a pastry of some kind. I do love me a Roman pastry.More photos please! :-)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Shut up! I know that is what Susie would say, but seriously shut up. Really jealous right now but so happy that you guys are having a fabulous time!
stinker.
at least i get to see dancing with the stars tonight! ha!
That is awesome.
i don't know...we did have cereal again with - here's the kicker - strawberries...
Blerg. I didn't even have breakfast this morning.
Yes, well I had a view of the laundry and got cheerios chucked at me... honey nut even. Beat that!
So very fun! My favorite thing to do on a warm night in Rome- lots of gelato and people watching on the spanish steps.
JEALOUS!
Stunning!
But what was on your plates? Please tell me it was a pastry of some kind. I do love me a Roman pastry.
More photos please! :-)
Post a Comment