11 years ago
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Fingers Crossed
How long do you have to hold your breath and cross your fingers before you can proclaim your child potty trained? Lilly just finished her third consecutive day accident-free. I realize three days isn't earth-shattering, but considering the stomach bug she came down with today, I think she's doing phenomenally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The offical ruling is 5 days. I'm surprised you didn't know that. p.s... what do you think of the host? I don't like it as much as the twilight series.. but still good.
Congratulaions!! I'm so proud of our sweet little Lilly!!
So exciting! Seriously, the day without diapers...it's going to be a good one. :)
go, lilly!
and by the by, i just noticed that you are reading the host...so, should i read it?!
Ahh, the joys of potty training! I am dreading going through that again. Any good tips??
Post a Comment