Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Dresses

We created our own photo studio at home, and got these adorable pictures of the girls in their Christmas dresses. Bye-bye Kiddie Kandids!


9 comments:

Katie said...

You have the cutest girls! Thanks for sharing.

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angie said...

so cute - do tell - did you put them against black fabric?

Mindy and Tyler said...

I bought two cheap black sheets from Ikea and hung one from a curtain rod and draped the other over the ottoman for them to sit on. Voila.

Alysha said...

Those are to die for! Such beautiful little girls that I can't wait to see! Roman and Capri will also be in black and red for Christmas pictures so if you want to take some more... :)
Again, fabulous job on your own portrait studio-they turned out great!

Sherine said...

Great idea mind! We just got santa pics. from kiddie kandids and they were Blurry!! When I tried to complain they just something like "sorry.. we've tried to fix it... you can have your money back..." I couldn't help but ask... you are a professional photography company right?? Anyway your girls look darling and your photography is great:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mind! Your girls are so cute! Quick Question: How do you do the pictures in the blog so that they just play through like that? What are you doing for the holidays?

Mindy and Tyler said...

I put my pictures in a Picassa web album, and from there you can generate the code for the slide show.

slymer said...

Hey- how do you get them to change like that? I am sort of new to this blogging thing and can't figure out how to do that or even put a playlist on... Your girls are darling by the way- love the curly hair!