Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Calling all Griswold homes

Bethany: Is your house on fire, Clark?
Clark: No, Aunt Bethany, those are the Christmas lights.



Nope, this isn't our house. The picture barely does justice to the shocking amount of Christmas flare adorning this house a few blocks from ours. Every year they add a little more to their display, working further to earn the name of "the Griswold house." So if any of you want to send a picture of the Griswold house near you, I'll put it on my blog.

In the spirit of the Griswold family Christmas, here are some more quotes from our favorite Christmas movie:

I don't know what to say, except it's Christmas and we're all in misery.

Todd: Well, something had to come through the window! Something had to break the stereo!
Margo: And why is the carpet all wet, *Todd*?
Todd: I don't *know*, Margo!

The most enjoying traditions of the season are best enjoyed in the warm embrace of kith and kin. Thith tree is a thymbol of the thpirit of the Griswold family Chrithmath.

Oh, that uh, that there's an RV.... But, don't you go falling in love with it now, because, we're taking it with us when we leave here next month.

Eddie: You surprised to see us, Clark?
Clark: Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now.

1 comment:

Sherine said...

We drove around last night to look at christmas lights.... none could even compare... not even a close second I took my camera just in case:)