11 years ago
Thursday, November 29, 2007
In over my head
Something happened to me this week. I've been itching to take on a project around the house. I've been so busy building the house across the street, traveling, and what not, that I haven't been doing the little projects I'm addicted to doing. I must be crazy to take on one more thing, but somehow I started two new projects. Now the kitchen table and chairs are half painted in the garage, the side yard is all torn up, and I'm freaking out. I have no time and I'm not totally convinced I haven't made a disaster of these projects. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that you're so ambitious with around the house projects--I have no doubt they'll get done, and beautifully! Post pictures when you're finished, I'd love to see your painted table & chairs!
Love the new look, by the way--that's a great family photo.
I have so many unfinished projects...hey, it looks like we switched to the same template. I promise I didn't copy. I didn't see yours till today. I can't believe Lilly is two! It seems like time just flies by. Taylor is 5 months old already. Crazy.
luck! they will be beautiful! i know it!
I don't know how you do it-Wonder Woman has some serious competition! I would love to see the finished projects so once you think you are done, try to find even more time to post it. ;)
Post a Comment