Sunday, April 13, 2008

Straight



Yep, it's me. I hardly recognize myself. In case you're wondering, it takes about an hour to get my hair straight. Fun results, but hardly worth it.

11 comments:

hannah m said...

Adorable! I don't know if I've ever seen you with straight hair! Did your girls recognize you?

Elise said...

Looks so good! I love your curls though :) What did your husband say?

Susie said...

I think you are so beautiful but I love the curly hair too. So, how lucky are you to have the best of both worlds? Curly or straight, you look fabulous!

Monica said...

You look so cute! I always wanted curly hair like yours when we were in Spain, but you look gorgeous either way!

birdie said...

Love the hair - you look fabulous.

Melissa said...

You totally look different!

My sister is the same way, it takes her at least an hour to straighten her hair... not really worth it when you have awesome curls that you do.

Anonymous said...

It looks great! The last time I saw it straight was when you were a freshman @ BYU. I came to visit and your roomates were straigtening your hair. What a funny memorie from 12 years ago! Also, I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday tomorrow just in case I forget to call! Mexico sounded heavenly!

Alysha said...

You are looking incredibly gorgeous with straight or curly hair-you couldn't go wrong! I am so jealous of your spa trip-that looked absolutely fabulous and absolutely necessary. Where do I sign up? : )

fünf said...

You look like a movie star. I secretly wish I could have been on your Mexico trip with you.

I had my baby... come see the pics on my blog- he's a cutie! Enjoy life with two-- three is... a little harder. :)

Williams Fam said...

I LOVE your hair straight-it also rocks curly, so you've got the best of both worlds!!! You're looking awesome Mindy!

slymer said...

Looks awesome, although I do not wish straight hair on anyone. Blown and flat-ironed hair is way cuter..