Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tour de Tahoe


Tyler wowed us all by participating in the Tour de Tahoe this weekend with my parents, Kim, Dan, Katianne, and Dan's mom, Cindy. He biked 72 miles around Lake Tahoe in 7 hours (and he didn't even train for it!). I'm not sure I could have completed it with only spin classes as preparation and no road bike, so I volunteered to babysit.

Go Ty!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEah for Tyler! Thats awesome. I don't know if i've biked 72 miles in my whole life!

Alysha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alysha said...

Way to Go Tyler! Biking is seriously tough and to ride for 72 miles is insane-Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tyler! That is really tough, I just had a crash on my bike and I don't even want to get back on ever again! I have so much fun reading your blogs! miss you guys!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Hi Mindy...it's Jenna. Your lame visiting teaching buddy. Sorry I have been impossible for you to come over and visit me. We should try it again and maybe do lunch or something. Do you have a companion yet? My blog is www.crandalls.blogspot.com